Snakes are historically sneaks. I have nothing against them, personally. In fact, I have nothing but respect for the oft reviled reptiles. That said, and in spite of the homage that is the Menagerie Serpentitious, I can’t say they’re my favorite animal. They slither. They hiss. Some are venomous, and if you don’t know for sure, assume it’s poisonous. Same with mushrooms, but I digress. As far as what I don’t like about snakes, I have nothing more to adder. BOOM! Didn’t see that coming, did you? That’s how I do, like a snake in the grass. As for this snake, its head is a heart-shaped malachite, which doesn’t bite.
These are COOL too!
- The Old Testament in the New Book Safe with 2 oz. Flask
- The Three Musketeers Shut-the-Boox™ Book Safe
- Feed Your Dog Book Safe - The Crisis "Bitch, YOU ate."
- Applied Entomology Bugger Off Book Safe
- "Oh Hell No" Book Safe featuring Toby Tyler / Rip Van Winkle flipbook